Friday 13 March 2020 Filed in: General
WhateverWheels business update following recent government announcements on COVID-19.
Due to the on-going situation with COVID-19 we are working hard to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff. We have brought in some more measures to help with social distancing, while at the same time making sure we are here for you, our valued customers.
OUR SHOWROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED BUT WE ARE TAKING ORDERS VIA TELEPHONE AND OUR WEBSITE
- We are prioritising any order or repair booking for key workers, please inform us if you qualify for this.
- Our website will remain fully operational where you can order vehicles, clothing, accessories & parts.
- Our motorcycle, scooter and ATV showroom is currently closed to all members of the public.
- Our clothing and accessories department instore is closed to all members of the public.
- Our workshop will remain open for appointments ONLY, we will not accept any work unless it is pre-booked. All appointments must be booked using our normal contact methods - All appointments are fully contactless.
- Customer Support & Technical Support will remain available via telephone, email, social networks and WhatsApp.
- Delivery Update - Standard parcel couriers are working as normal. Our motorcycle transport couriers are currently operating as normal.
We remain fully committed to you - our customers. You are at the forefront of our plans and we will continue to update you as the situation develops.
Due to lower staffing levels, we would advise contacting us via email or using social networks we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.