Have you had a motor vehicle accident whether it's your fault or not we can help! Contact us now on 01254 438026 where our advisors are able to advise you on the next steps to take.
|Claims||Our Claims Process||More Than Solicitors|
|Types of motorbike accident||The claims process||Change solicitors|
|Hit and run cases||Start your claim now||Why use Whateverwheels?|
|Serious Accidents||Customer Reviews||Insurance company vs Whateverwheels|
If an accident is not your fault, you don't have to use your own insurance company. We provide a suitable hire vehicle, delivered when and where you want it. Importantly we can source work out to a garage of your choice, or we can provide one of our approved and qualified workshops. In the most extreme cases, if your vehicle is deemed a “write off”, you will receive a cheque for the vehicles "Pre Accident Value"
Provision of a Replacement Vehicle
You are legally entitled to a replacement vehicle if your own is involved in an accident caused by another party.
Although many insurance companies and repairers offer “replacement vehicles”, these are invariably small, “no frills” vehicles at the lower end of the price range.
We, however, commit to supplying you with a vehicle of an equivalent size and standard to your own, which in the majority of cases will be less than twelve months old.
All vehicles are delivered either to your door or to an alternative place of your convenience.
The fleet currently has an enormous variety of vehicles at its disposal, from large touring & cruiser motorycles, super sports motorcycle bikes, commuter scooters / mopeds through to 4x4 vehicles, sports cars including all classes and sizes of Mercedes.
Vehicle Recovery and Repair
The recovery, storage and repair of your damaged vehicle are integral parts of our service. Our staff will liaise directly with you, the customer, to ensure these arrangements are made to your convenience.
Repairs will take place and your vehicle will be returned to you only on your complete satisfaction with the work carried out.
Whateverwheels also gives you the flexibility of being able to choose the repairer if you wish.
Prestige and Commercial Vehicles
As already indicated, we are not limited in the range of replacement vehicles we can offer. Clients whose vehicles may be classed as "prestige" can therefore expect to receive a similarly prestigious vehicle whilst their own is repaired. Equally, clients who require a commercial vehicle will also be given a suitable replacement, with short, medium or long wheelbase types all available.
Accident Management Without the hassle and stress!
WhateverWheels is a non-fault accident management service, providing a first class, hassle free way to getting back on track after your accident.
If an accident is your fault and your insurance is fully comprehensive we can deal with everything for you. Most insurance companies collect your vehicle and take it to their own garage which is unknown to you to cost cut.
This is not satisfactory to us nor should it be accepted by you, we will recover your vehicle and lias directly with your insurance company to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
What to do after an accident
- Stop at the scene if you think the accident has caused injuries, damage to vehicles or property.
- Call 999 (or 112) immediately if anyone is injured or the accident is causing a hazard.
- Stay calm and don't lose your temper.
- Get details from all parties involved: Drivers name, address & licence details, Insurance company name, contact details and policy number.
- Vehicle details, including make, model and registration number.
- Carry a camera, or use your mobile. Get photos of the scene, vehicles & injuries
- Complete your own description of events, with pictures of the scene.
- Notify your insurance company after the collision. You must do this whether or not a claim is to be made or whose fault it was.
- Contact us on 01254 438026
What we will do for you
- We will allocate a personal advisor to your case.
- We aim to get you a courtasy vehicle within 24 hours of your call.
- If your motorcycle clothing / helmet is damaged we will replace like for like.
- We will recover your vehicle back to our workshop / showroom.
- We will asses the vehicle damage and repair / replace accordingly
Motorcycle Breakdown Recovery & Collection / Delivery Service
In the unlikeley event your motorcycle or scooter was to breakdown you dont want to leave it on the road side so we offer a professional motorcycle recovery and motorcycle collection/delivery service. We listen to what our customers want and provide the appropriate services. Our professional service and fully equipped van offer everything youll need to get your bike either home or to our safe workshop, fully insured and insurance recognised we are your number 1 stop.