Which? Trusted trader workshop - Since 2016
WELCOME TO WWW.WHATEVERWHEELS.CO.UK
Call 01254 438026 - Fax 01254 447764 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Whateverwheels?
WhateverWheels Limited have been endorsed by Which? as an Approved Trusted Trader since 2016. We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and authorsied by the Financial Conduct Authority. Established in 2009 we have gone from strength to strength and continue to be the largest 50cc & 125cc motorbike and scooter retailer in the UK. In addition to the largest ATV & SBS dealer in the North of England. We offer shipping of our products across Europe and pride ourselves on the service we provide. We have excellent working relationships with our suppliers which is what enables us to offer the best services in the country.
What does Which? Endorsed mean?
Our workshop has been endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders since 2016 and this follows a number of independent inspections and checks completed by an independent Which? assessor. These checks are continuously undertaken by Which? to ensure our level of service is to the highest of standards. We have been credit checked, references processed and business paperwork processed to ensure we are running a reputable businesses. Which? have taken references from past customers to check we deal fairly with everyone who uses our services. Only those who meet Which?'s high standards are credited with Which? Trusted trader status.
To ensure all of our customer's needs are met we have a dedicated team who are fully trained and knowledgeable of our extensive range of bikes, scooters, ATVs and clothing products.
Why you should shop with WhateverWheels
1. 100% safe and secure ordering and payment system
2. Same day dispatch available*
3. Low prices all year round - No strings attached
4. We check our prices daily, we are that confident we offer a price promise
5. Four simple ways to buy - Phone, Email, Instore or via www.whateverwheels.co.uk
6. Dedicated staff qualified to assist with any questions you may have
7. Loyal customers receive special offers and early purchases on new products
8. All major credit & debit cards accepted
9. Hassle free exchange policy (excluding vehicles)
10. We offer upto a five year parts & labour warranty on our new motorbikes & scooters
11. All the biggest motorbike & ATV brands in one place!
What are the registered trading details of WhateverWheels?
Whateverwheels Limited is a registered company in England & Wales
Company Number 7019717 – VAT Registration Number GB979-7800-49
Lower Philips Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB15QN